Microsoft Recruitment 2020 Hiring Fresher as Support Engineer Role from any batch. Candidates having Degree in IT/CS/Management qualification required for Microsoft Job Openings. Before applying for Microsoft Career should read the eligibility criteria.
Microsoft Recruitment 2020
|Job Role:||Support Engineer|
|Salary:||Best in Industry|
|Company Website:||Click Here|
|Telegram Group (Mandatory to Join):||Click Here|
Microsoft Hiring Support Engineer Job Details
• Consult and collaborate with your immediate peers or colleagues around the world and with management and engineering to resolve service issues.
• Act internally as a customer advocate.
• Empower customers to find information, self-solve when they decide to, and learn more about Microsoft products, services and support.
• Advise customers on how to gain additional value from their Microsoft products.
• Document your technical work and research to help your colleagues, improve the product, and improve the support experience.
• Maintain a proactive approach to customer happiness, identifying customer satisfaction concerns and managing customer expectations
• 2+ years of experience in ERP systems like Dynamics, SAP, PeopleSoft, NetSuite ERP, Oracle ERP Cloud, Epicor, and/or related
• 2+ years of experience in ERP working in one or more of the following Technology areas:
o Understanding of SysInternals tools – Process Monitor, Process Explorer
o Programming skills are useful, preferably in C++ or C# development – basic knowledge (ability to read code and write simple programs)
o Understanding of IIS, troubleshooting website issues/HTTP responses
o Network debugging skills (Fiddler, Network Monitor / Wireshark / Message Analyzer)
o Understanding of data management and migration concepts
o Strong knowledge of operating systems (Windows and/or Linux)
o Good knowledge of Microsoft SQL and Active Directory
o Working experience of Visual Studio, SharePoint or Exchange
Experience in one or more of these areas desirable
• 2+ years in a customer facing service role in any capacity
• Strong customer service, accurate and logical problem solving
• Experience in creating technical documentation and sharing knowledge with others through training delivery and mentoring
• Excellent Communication Skills – verbal, listening, and written (including technical writing).
• Interpersonal and relationship skills proven through work experience
• Passion for lifelong learning and personal and professional development
• Exposure and experience working with customers on the Cloud, e.g. Microsoft Cloud products or other Cloud Management System
• Current Microsoft IT Certification preferred (Ex. MCSE, MCSA, MCSD, MCTS)
• Degree in Engineering, Business Administration, Management Information Systems, Computer Science, Computer Information Systems or Computer Engineering
English Language: fluent in reading, writing and speaking.
How to Apply Online Microsoft Career ?
All Eligible & Interested applicants can apply in online mode using the link provided below.
To Apply Online : Click Here
For More Jobs Join in Telegram Group (Mandatory): Click Here
JP Morgan Hiring Software Engineer: Click Here
Capgemini Off Campus Drive 2020: Click Here
VMWare Recruitment: Click Here
Reliance Hiring Graduate Engineer : Click Here
IBM Hiring Software Developer : Click Here
Amazon Recruitment Freshers: Click Here